Customer does not want to work with inexperienced graduate

When I hear this News, I may feel frustrated and down at the beginning. And I wouldn’t say anything to the manager. Normally it’s no use complaining such thing to the customer. It only shows you feel uncomfortable about the negative feedback from the customer.

I won’t think about too much of being looked down on the inexperience, because the customer’s thoughts are pretty true and the fact. And in another thought, maybe I can have a day-off without being allocated into the introduction work.

And if I still need to be allocated to the work for the customer, I will do such things to change the view of the customer. Firstly, I need to prepare a lot to be more professional and knowledgeable about the work. Then I will try my best to answer all the questions during the whole introduction work, give all the needs customer need, to be more specific, be more professional. Trying to be gentle and polite during the whole process in the introduction process.

Overall I won't think too much on such thoughts, and just regard it as the thing to push myself up and up or think a day-off for such situation.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

How to do the poster for employability skills

Low Tech Innovation